Sunday, July 20, 2008

我太没用了!

你们对我的期望有可能太高了,我又要让你们失望。我越来越觉得我没用,一句话罢了,真的那么难说出口吗?

你们的消息一个比一个越厉害,从有喜欢的男友到现在有暧昧关系,我的心伤得越惨。没有血的伤都比较痛的。痛归痛,我依然还在逃避着。难道继续当朋友是最好的办法?

告诉她了的话,她的反应又会是如何的呢?失败了还是朋友?见面是否会尴尬?不知是自己为自己找借口,还是觉得现在不是很好吗?现在我们有说有笑,会不会因我这告白而破坏?能看见她的笑容是否可以让我满足?

明天希望会有机会,更希望会有好的结局。情事成功,或仍是朋友,我都会满足。

All your expectation may be too high on me, and as usual I may had just let you all down again (Yes, again and again). Deep inside my little heart, I feel that I am more useless than ever. One simple sentence only, is it so hard to utter it out?

News about "them" is getting "interesting" by the day, from a boy she like to they had feel towards each other. Even my heart is as hard as diamond, I will be broken soon. There is a great wound deep in me. Forget about the pain in my heart, I am still running away from reality. Will be good friend the best outcome possible?

Had I tell her this, what will be her instant reaction? Still be friends even if we fail? Or we will be awkward facing each other? I do not know if I am looking for excuse, or simply because I think it's the best we be close friend? Our condition now, will it be ruin if I confess my feelings? Will just admiring her every move satisfy me?

Hope there will be a change tomorrow. And hopefully a desirable ending, be it we happen to click on it or we just be good friends. In any condition, I will be more than satisfy than keeping this feeling to myself.

如果这是个完美的一天,没有人会期待明天的到来!

If today was perfect, there will be no need for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment