Sunday, July 27, 2008

有事烦,没事也很烦

一事烦完还有一事烦!心事烦完功课烦!世间烦事难道烦不完?故事又要从我睡醒说起。从睡梦中苏醒,突然间脑袋想着是时间开始写报告,读书,做功课了!哎,心情又沉重了!

虽然这个星期没有什么功课需要交给老师们,可是两星期后就需要做两份报告,须要从今天开始准备。更何况还有考试和演讲。人生忙忙不绝,真辛苦!

今天没什么特别吧。又是懒懒散散,不想读书,又不想做工的烂态度。真希望不用把功课交上。而现在的我也是在电脑前无所事事咯^^!望着窗外,看着远方,等待着明天的来临,她要出现了吗?(好无聊的想法喔=.=")

想着想着,发现无所事事也是蛮烦的,蛮用脑力的!哈哈!真不知到要和大家分享我的什么心事,嗨... 现在就到此为止,想到了才再写吧! ^^

Problems after problem, from relationship to studies, will these problems ever end? The story for today starts the same old way, from which I open my eyes in the morning (Not morning, I woke up at 2PM). Rocked back to reality, my brain was instantly filled with thoughts of how to get my coursework done and the question of when I going to start my revision on exam. Aiks, suddenly become moody again!

Although week 10 need not use pass up any coursework, but need to start preparations to the reports to be pass up 2 weeks later. And there is even more to prepare, from tests to presentations. The hardship never ends, tiring to the end of my fragile soul.

Nothing special happens today, with the same old me, doing nothing, thinking nothing, but worries about everything. Really hope that student need not do pass up coursework. Now, I am just doing nothing, sitting in front of the stupid monitor^^! Looking out of the window, looking far away into the greenish forest, waiting anxiously for the coming of tomorrow, will she appear tomorrow? (Naive thinking =.=")

Thinking back, comparing life now and then, no one to miss is quite tiring too as I had nothing more to share with you all here. LOLx. That's all for now, will post new entry when I thought of something interesting and worth sharing. ^^

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~

No comments:

Post a Comment