Saturday, July 19, 2008

有始有终,还是全新的开始?

刚刚得知她对我的看法,心情沉重,有点崩溃感。朋友也向我说她提起她所喜欢的那一位,我的玻璃心快碎了,在冲凉房里哭了一个小时(伤心罢了,没有哭啦!)。也有朋友说我的成功机会等于零。接受我真的那么难吗?

我还打算这个星期天告诉她我的感觉,现在全都完了。还好有这么多的好友支持与鼓励。我还是会依旧告诉她,是个结局还是新的开始只好由她来决定了。

难道我只能成为每个人的好友,而永远不能成为她人的亲密友人吗?我问过的每一位朋友都这样说(中学朋友例外)。是我的性格关系?我能改过,妳能给我一个机会吗?

真希望星期天所发生的和我想象中的不同,是新的开始,不是旅程的终点。

Just received feedback from Eugene about her opinion on me, my heart sank and the world seems to be collapsing. He also told me that she mentioned about the boy she like. My little fragile heart was broken then, cried in the bathroom for an hour (an hour is true, but I did not cry, just thinking about what should be done). Some even rate me at 0% to success, is it really so hard to accept me as a special friend?

I was planning to tell her my feelings this weekend, and now seems all had ended, at the wrong end. I was relatively fortunate, with friends giving me supports I really needed by now. With so much encouragement, I will tell her as planned while it will be her decision on deciding whether this is the beginning or the end.

Am I a good friend but not beyond that? Every friend except those i known since secondary school seems to think so. Is it caused my my attitude? I can change if you're willing to wait.

I hope that our meeting this week will end as a new beginning but not the end. 

零巴仙成功不一定代表一百巴仙失败,中间总有一大块的灰色地带!

o% success does not mean 100% failure, be there a large grey area in between them!

1 comment:

  1. No need to 'show' to impress others, just makes you look idiotic :P

    Just be yourself kay bro? ;)

    0% success is not 100% failure, and the wide grey space between them is also a long time, time changes. :)

    ReplyDelete